Where Leaders Meet
April 3-5, 2018 - Call for Presentations opens August 2, 2017
Who comes to Environment Virginia:
Environmental Professionals in Every Sector Meet on a Level Playing Field
As many as 600 environmental professionals attend this conference from all over the State and from every sector of the environmental industry. Both experienced professionals and newcomers to the symposium attend and enjoy the mutual exchange of ideas, best practices and knowledge.
You will benefit by:
- Networking with peers, environmental service providers, vendors, and regulators
- Attending breakout sessions, including Virginia DEQ Environmental Regulatory Updates
- Learning and sharing best practices in Virginia and the region
- Learning about career and procurement opportunities
- Earning Continuing Education Units
- Recognition opportunities for your organization as a sponsor or exhibitor
- Representing your organization at events and awards ceremonies
- Attending in-depth pre-conference workshops (requires an extra fee)
- Benefitting from all the above under one roof in just three days!
I’m convinced, I’d like to go!
You're convinced, but you need to talk to the boss?
Here are a few ROI points to share:
- I will return with valuable information about the environmental regulatory updates we just received.
- I will network face-to-face with several of the contacts I work with or need to work with regularly at this conference.
- I will schedule meetings and talk with valuable clients, service providers, and vendors to generate new contacts and leads.
- I will learn from my peers and ask them questions about their experiences with regulatory compliance.
- I will meet with regulators to get my questions answered.
- I will promote our organization to our target audience as a sponsor or exhibitor.
- I will earn CEUs as part of the conference.
This year's Environment Virginia Symposium is grateful to our Hosts:
Call for presentations will open August 2nd. If you would like to receive a notification by email, please contact Derek Pinkham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Schedule and Itinerary App
Coming in Spring 2018